Once people get slim after dieting, it can be hard for them to actually go back and learn how to eat to sustain their new weight. I knew that it could be really hard to stay slim after it took me many years to lose over one hundred pounds. My friends told me to go to hcgsimplyslim.com so that I could get the pills that I needed to lose keep the weight off. I did not know what the pills were about so I had to go online and I had to look at the ingredients, it was important to make sure that I got a good look at the ingredients because there are so many things that are not good for you in supplements. (more…)
The City has been working on amending single family zoning to allow laneway housing. This new housing form will be located in the typical garage area where it maintains backyard open space. As per past City Council direction, it will be limited to 1½ storeys, have at least one off-street parking space, and be rental or family only (no stratification will be allowed).
Recently, a City Council Motion directed that action relating to new affordable and rental housing, be prioritized. (more…)
Vancouver has long enjoyed the status as one of the world’s most livable cities. But despite this reputation, the fact is our city has a large ecological footprint. If everyone lived like we do in Vancouver, it would take four planets to sustain us.
Today, our city faces three important challenges:
- how to continue to grow in a way that is sustainable and reduces the city’s ecological footprint; (more…)
Are you looking for a mortgage loan from a reputable lender company which espouses eco-friendly principles? If the answer to this question is, “yes”, you’ll enjoy our quick guide to the most eco-friendly bank lenders in Canada. By choosing one of these financial services providers, you’ll be able to ensure that you are doing your bit to help the planet, while also accessing an appealing mortgage loan which suits your needs and budget to perfection.
Since there are a range of banks which offer eco-friendly services, you’ll definitely have plenty of choices. Now, let’s look at some impressive and eco-friendly mortgage brokers in Canada.
Prime Picks for Eco-friendly Lending Services
The Bank of Montreal is one of Canada’s most respected and well-known lenders. This venerable financial institution provides mortgage loans of different types, such as fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgages, and the company is committed to embracing eco-friendly practices.
In fact, BMO runs a special program, which is known as the Environmental Program, which ensures that the company runs things in the most environmentally-friendly manner possible. When it comes to choosing a premier lender in the Great White North, exploring the options that you’ll find at the Bank of Montreal will be a very smart option.
CIBC is another Canadian bank which is known for its eco-friendly business policies (in addition to its appealing mortgage rates). Like BMO, this large financial services provider also offers a wealth of mortgage loans in order to suit prospective homeowners from all walks of life. Because the company does its best with regard to choosing eco-friendly business supplies and processes, while also recycling to a significant extent, they demonstrate a tangible commitment to eco-friendly principles.
These banks are probably Canada’s best options. However, you may also wish to apply for a mortgage loan at TD. Also known as Toronto-Dominion, this financial services provider is another bank whose employees strive to adhere to eco-friendly “best practices”.
As you can see, there are plenty of banks to choose from. The best way to comparison-shop for a mortgage loan online will be to check the official websites of these three banks. By comparing their mortgage rates, loan terms, loan conditions and eco-friendly policies, you’ll be ready to make a wise and informed decision about which lender is really right for you.
Because all of these banks have solid reputations, you’ll be safe choosing any of them. However, it will be possible to find out exactly what each bank does for the environment before applying. Because official websites detail specific aspects of eco-friendly policies, it’s important to do a little research before making a decision about which financial services company is best. In addition, consider which type of mortgage will be most suitable for your needs.
Some people like the flexibility of adjustable-rate mortgages, while others prefer the stability and predictability of fixed-rate mortgages. In the end, spending a bit of time mulling over the options will give you more confidence as you prepare to make this important decision.
No home is as perfect as it may seem. Today, in the time of eco friendly living you have to upgrade your home to make them more environmentally sustainable. From major to minor maintenance issues are found even in new homes, let alone existing properties. There could be electrical, plumbing, cooling or heating system issues hampering your home’s eco friendliness. Green home inspections help the homeowners significantly improve upon their green living quotient. They can upgrade and install new settings to make their home eco friendly.
If you lack in-depth understanding of green home inspections then at the end of this article you will hopefully have a much clearer idea. The leading facts about green home inspection are mentioned below:
Fact 1: What Does the Green Home Inspector Check?
When you employ the services of a green inspector, the person will visit your premise equipped with the latest technologies and check various facets of the home. The green home inspector checks for the energy efficiency of the home, use of sustainable materials, sustainable practices followed within a home and features of the property that promote good environmental health.
Fact 2: What are the Present Standards of Green Home Inspections?
The company you consider for green home inspections should have InterNACHI certified inspectors. InterNACHI Standards of Practice judges a home in terms of the above mentioned factors. Many home inspectors will have their certification listed on their website.
Fact 3: Which Areas of the Home are inspected?
The green home inspectors try to inspect into every area of your home. But there are certain specific areas that are given more priority over the rest such as: electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems. Inspectors will also take a close look at the visible interior or exterior structures and roofing.
Fact 4: What Equipments are used during Green Home Inspections?
As mentioned before the inspectors come equipped with a latest line of devices. Modern day inspectors may use infrared scanners or run Blower Door, Draft and Gas Leakage Tests.
Fact 5: When to have a Green Home Inspection done?
Generally the green home inspection service providers are contacted when you are about to step into a major renovation for your home. Such inspections help you stay eco friendly within the home and preserve your health.
Fact 6: Report Suggesting Planting of Trees
After completing the inspections the green home inspector may suggest you to plant trees. This is a part of energy efficiency enhancement within your premise. More green trees mean more air and least exposure to direct sunlight. When there are shady trees around your home, there will be less heating meaning the energy which would be otherwise consumed behind air conditioning devices would be saved.
Fact 7: Is everything you need to know present in the report?
The inspectors are quite generous in this regard. Their reports point out to all the possible weaknesses within your property from the green living point of view. There are various suggestions for future improvement. But, if you want to follow the report properly then staying beside the inspector while the inspection is ongoing is essential. It helps you related to the information later on.
Fact 8: Do you need to stay at home during inspection?
The main idea behind home inspection is to make it better. So, you should be present while the inspection is going on. The inspectors will need to access various areas within the home and adequate lighting. You can help them. You may ask the inspectors the questions that crop up in your mind as the inspection goes on.
Fact 9: Is there any inspection of the Lighting Systems?
The home inspectors will closely inspect all the lighting systems. They will note down the electricity consumption caused due to various lightings around your home. Most reports of green home inspectors suggest the use of fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs). These bulbs can save nearly three quarters of the electricity consumed in your premise and give you sufficient lighting too.
Fact 10: Inspection of Recycled Products used
The inspector will also make a note of the recycled products used in your home. The old furniture can always be upgraded into new with some refurbishments. The wasted materials should be disposed off in an eco friendly manner.
Hi I’m Brendan Foster from Louisville Roofing Contractors. I’ve been blessed throughout the years to have spent a great deal of time in the residential roofing industry. In fact I’ve been involved in the industry and manufacturing for over 30 years at this point. I love sharing information, I love sharing what I’ve learned and what I continue to discover from the latest research. One of my recent concerns is about public health in relation to indoor air quality. This appears to be a growing problem and as someone involved in the house building industry I have asked myself what can I do to make our homes and workplaces healthier.
In the USA, the (EPA) Environmental Protection Agency, places indoor air quality (IAQ) at number 5 on its list of environmental health concerns. The EPA’s Indoor Environments Division (IED) is in charge of research and education for the general public concerning indoor environments, this includes risks to health and the means by which human exposures can be reduced. IED education covers a variety of indoor environmental pollutants and sources of pollution, including indoor wood smoke, radon, secondhand smoke, moisture, mold and environmental asthma triggers.
I would like to share my thoughts on mold and condensation because this relates directly to the construction industry and building practices as much as it points to lifestyle choices. We need to consider two contributing factors, insulation and ventilation. Poor Roof ventilation can cause higher levels of humidity in the attic space. This in turn raises the levels of humidity in the living areas of the home. With the high levels of humidity and poor insulation comes the problem of condensation. Other factors such as your local climate, how well your house is designed to cope with the extremes of temperature and the efficiency of your HVAC system also play into the picture.
Homes that are well built with adequate insulation and ventilation rarely suffer these problems, therefore it’s important to check your attic so see if it meets standards and to investigate the presence of condensation, damp and mold. High levels of humidity within the home combined with moisture leaking in through the roof from the outside are two of the most common causes of attic condensation, which in turn lead to damp, the pooling of water and mold growth.
We typically associate mold problems with basements and bathrooms, however the attic space can be equally subjected to this problem.
- First check to see if your bathrooms ventilation system for removing steam and moisture is not venting into the attic space. This type of air extraction should be directed to the outside of the building.
- Next check the roof, to verify that it is sound. If it is apparent that moisture is getting in through the roof then the necessary repairs need to be carried out. The best way to carry out a roof inspection is from both the inside and the outside the roof.
- When you enter the attic space, first look to see if you can see daylight emitting through any tiny holes caused by nails or screws poking through from outside the roof.
- Other causes of damp may be from damage caused by storms, wind, driving rain or a fallen limb from a nearby tree.
- If your home has a traditional chimney, check that the brick has not become porous and therefore holding damp.
- Check for signs of damp or mold within the structure of the roof. Pay attention to where two sections of your roof meet… forming valleys or hips.
- Pay attention to other openings in the roof where caulking may have failed, for example, where pipe work or roof vents pass from inside to the outside of the roof.
- If your roof has a forced air system using thermostatically controlled fans, make sure the fans work and that the temperature control is on the correct setting.
- Check that the passive air exchange vents in the roof space are not blocked. Sometimes loose insulation material can block soffit vents and bird’s nests can block ridge vents.
- If you do not see any vents in the roof then you will need to contact a roofing contractor to get some installed. He will assess whether your roof requires a passive or fan assisted ventilation system. You can find out more here
Have the contractor inspect the outside of your roof. He needs to physically get up on the roof to do this properly. Have him check the hips and valleys, check the flashing and look for loose caulking.
Remember the purpose of the ventilation system is to remove the moisture. Good insulation with airflow through your roof space is critical to achieving a healthy roof and a healthy home. The quality of indoor air is a real concern, we only have to look around to see the increasing numbers of people with some form of respitory disorder to make us pay attention and ask the question, are our home contributing to our poor health.
For more information about roof about healthy roof inspections click here
Hailed throughout the world for its teeth-cleaning and cavity-fighting properties, few people realise that the fluoride in their toothpaste is actually more toxic than lead and just as liable to contribute to tooth decay and as tooth protection. It’s also non-biodegradable, meaning that every spit into the sink is like taking an axe to a baby tree.
However we also know that fluoride is one of the most important, if not the most important reason for the decline of dental cavities throughout the world. Apparently 95% of the toothpastes sold in the western world contain fluoride, that does not mean that it’s a ‘good thing’ of course. So what are the claimed benefits when it comes to cleaning your teeth?
How does fluoride protect teeth?
Fluoride slows the process of tooth decay by:
• changing the structure of developing enamel, making it more resistant to acid attack – encouraging better quality enamel to form that is further more resistant to acid attack
• reducing plaque bacteria’s ability to produce acid, which is the cause of tooth decay
Well this is all very well and good, but in this ever increasingly evolving world, surely some bright spark might of come up with an alternative that’s worthy of consideration. This is what I set out to find and has been my mission for these past few months – to come up with a toothpaste that is good for my teeth, body and wont contribute to the rotting of the world.
In spite of the domination of fluoride toothpastes, almost all the big players have fluoride free alternatives, but as I found out there is not one clear winner. I did however come up with some favourites, which I can share with you in my top 3 best fluoride free toothpastes.
Weleda Plant Gel Toothpaste
I’ll admit it. I didn’t think much of Weleda at first. Not only does it have a strange, jam-like appearance, but its label also lacks all the familiar chemical compounds of my childhood.
this gel is smooth, gentle and entirely painless, sliding over your teeth and gums like nothing more than a breeze.
If all that wasn’t enough, it also has a supremely pleasant taste, somewhere between a mint and a cup of chamomile tea. You’ll never want to go back to the metallic ways of fluoride ever again!
Kiss My Face Triple Action Aloe vera toothpaste
Thanks to a foaming agent and some colour dyes, Kiss My Face isn’t quite as natural as Weleda, but it’s still a great fluoride free toothpaste. It uses plant extracts and natural oils in place of harsh, unnecessary chemicals, and it will clean your teeth just as well as “regular” brands.
My teeth felt smooth and silky, clean in a way that I usually only experience after a trip to the dentist. Another positive was my gums. I could laugh in the face of ulcers and canker sores, because they didn’t twinge at all, not with the gentle touch of aloe vera.
Colgate Herbal Toothpaste
As you might have expected from the name, Colgate Herbal is primarily made of herbs, providing an eco-conscious alternative to traditional toothpastes. It’s also from a brand you can trust, which is always a selling point if you’re trying to convince your kids or your spouse that the strange green toothpaste isn’t going to bite them.
As for the taste, it’s standard stuff, with the eucalyptus providing the same minty flavour as regular brands. But one area this toothpaste really excels is the hydrated silica bringing back that fresh feeling. I would say “you can’t buy that” except the entire purpose of this list is that you can and should!
This is a just a brief summary, for the full article go here.
Your eyes are spherical in structure with a diameter of 2.5 cm. It is a very sensitive organ which allows us to see everything around us. Healthy eyes & vision is something which everyone wants, but many of us suffer from bacterial eye infection from time to time. Most of the bacteria are transported into our eyes if we touch them unwittingly when we have an itch. No matter how carefully we wash our hands, there are always some bacteria left behind. Young children and people who wear contact lenses are more susceptible to bacterial infections.
Nobody ever wants to have a problem in seeing. If you wish to have a healthy eyes & vision even in your old age then you need to follow some tips. Some of the useful tips are given below: Tips provided by Hawaii Laser Vision Correction
1. Wear Sunglasses: Whenever you step out in sun never forget to wear sunglasses. It is not only for the sake of fashion but it also protects your eyes. When you are outdoors then your eyes are exposed to the harmful UV sun rays so you should protect your eyes by wearing sunglasses.
2. Do Not Rub Your Eyes: Sometimes our eyes started itching and we immediately rub them. In order to have healthy eyes/vision we should get out of this practice as we transfer the bacteria from our hand to our eyes.
3. Eat Foods Rich in Vitamin A: To have a glowing eyes and clear vision one should have vegetables and fruits which are rich in Vitamin A like mangoes, broccoli, carrots, spinach and sweet potatoes.
4. Have Good Reading Habits: If you are fond of reading then you must know when to do so without doing any harm to your eyes. You should never read when you are riding a vehicle, walking or lying down. If you read by lying down then you will have dizziness due to the postural problems. You should also be careful enough that the texts which you are reading are clear and large enough.
5. Rest Your Eyes: Your eyes need rest just like any other parts of your body. You should not force yourself to be awake when you are feeling sleepy. Before going to bed you should always remember to take off your eye makeup. If you have an eye bags then you may put cucumber slices or tea bags over your eyes.
6. Regular Eye Treatment: You should visit an eye doctor regularly. If you are between the ages of 40 to 65 then you should visit the eye doctor in every 2 to 4 years and if you are 65 above then you should visit an eye doctor in every 1 to 2 years. If you have a family history of macular degeneration or glaucoma then you should visit an eye doctor in every year.
7. Do Not Delay An Eye Treatment: There are some eye disorders which most of us are likely to develop at some stage of our life. An example of it is Cataracts. Earlier, cataracts was treated by using some eye drops, but nowadays it is been treated by laser cataract surgery as provided by the Hawaiian Laser Eye Surgery Center.
By recognizing what effect nutrition has on our body we can increase our chances of being successful in life and in maintaining personal relationships. The foods that we consume influences each area of our lives – digesting processed ingredients and sugar can affect our actions negatively as it weakens our mental health and immune system.
Those who already practice a healthy lifestyle are aware of how dieting can shift their mood and energy level. Many people search for the top pre workout supplement to fuel their body with what it needs to grow larger and stronger.
The amount of agility and endurance that we have is determined by what we consume and how active we are. While many people believe that working out plays a bigger part in being fit, what we put into our body is what determines our overall happiness and wellbeing.
- Nutrients shape our body. Supplements such as Cellucor C4 pre workout contain ingredients that replenish muscles, providing them with the nutrients they need to grow larger and stronger. It helps them recover after a challenging workout – without nutrients (such as those found in supplements) it would take longer for our muscles to grow and recover.
- By eating balanced meals we can improve our body movement and reduce the amount of stress and strain. Whole grains, vegetables and fruits help manage our energy level. Natural foods and whole foods prevent energy crashes and promote fat oxidation.
- Not only does the food that we eat affect our health. The air that we breathe can transform how we think and feel. Air pollution can also cause disease and physical impairment. There are some chemicals emitted into the air that cause mental and physical health problems.
- The best pre-workout supplement will replenish the body. Many of them offer natural ingredients such as vegetable oil and fish oil. Supplements like c4 pre workout give our brain and body the power that it needs to learn, grow and prevent illness.
- Our environment and the relationships that we keep can also promote good health. When we look good it improves how we feel and increases how confident we are in ourselves. We are often more willing to build healthy relationships with people who compliment our lifestyle.
By eating right, working out, improving the environment and using the best pre-workout supplement like Cellucor C4 pre workout we can obtain a physique we desire. By having these goals we create something to look forward to and build purpose.
It not only prevents weight gain but eliminates depression and gives us what we need to improve the relationship with ourselves and others. If there’s anything that we are in control of it’s what we put into our body and how we care for it. We all have the means to improve the function of our brain, stabilize our moods and boost our self-confidence. These improvements can help us reach new heights and overcome the daily challenges life sets out for us.
As consumer drones start to become more commonplace in today’s marketplace, environmental scientists, conservationists, and government institutions are finding ways to put them to use as research and monitoring platforms.
The term ‘drone’ can refer to a number of different things but in this context we’re talking about unmanned aerial vehicles. Even more specifically what is being utilized is remote controlled quadcopters or multirotors. Drones have become popular in recent years with RC enthusiasts as newer technology has lead to low-cost, easy to use, consumer grade products.
Drones have begun being used by a variety of different user bases: hobbyists, law enforcement, aerial photographers, and now environmental researchers. They are particularly useful in this realm because of their ability to provide a birds eye view of broad swaths of land and are able to access remote areas that are difficult to get to.
In the last couple years there has been many environmental uses of consumer drones. We’ve compiled a short list here:
- NOAA researchers have launched multiple drones from ships off the coast of Hawaii in order to detect stray debris in the water. Items such as fishing nets, construction debris, and plastics pollute the water and locating it makes cleanup much faster.
– Scientists with the USGS monitored the breeding grounds of the greater sage grouse using a drone. They went with this method as a way to get a population count of the grouse without causing any physical disturbance by looking at the aerial photography the drone collects.
– Animal welfare groups have been successful in England and Africa in monitoring illegal poaching by using drones to keep track of hunters on protected lands. Typically this is a problem because large hunting areas aren’t easily monitored with little resources. Drones provide wide area coverage that solves this issue.
- Although not consumer grade, NASA is currently using two high-altitude drones to monitor hurricanes from the top of the atmosphere. They are actually the same type of drones the military uses for reconnaissance but retrofitted with scientific monitoring instruments. The drones provide scientists with real time situational awareness of the storm for up to 28 hours at a time.
- Activists launched a drone to locate and photograph Japanese whaling ships which may be been violating international laws on whale hunting. This was part of the Sea Shepard campaign which looks to end Japanese whaling which claims to be done in the name of science. The drone can cover much more distance than a large boat and provides the activists with a faster way to find their targets.
In all these cases the unique properties of drones made them the ideal instrument in data collection. With the ability to be unobtrusive to wildlife while still gathering pertinent information makes them a tool whose usage will only increase in the future.
A great resource for more information is conservationdones.org where they report on the latest uses of drones for environmental purposes.
If reading this sparked your own curiosity in drones you may want to check out the QuadHangar where they provide a directory and reviews of lots of consumer grade drones.
It doesn’t take much to get started on your own. Many quadcopters are ready to fly out of the box and feature an on board camera so you can use it in your own project right away.
Are you a chef or other kitchen professional who has established yourself as an eco-friendly and vegan? If so, you might also want to reflect your values in your clothes and shoes just like you do in your cooking. You will probably be happy to learn that there are some companies that produce eco-friendly vegan chef shoes with the needs of kitchen professionals like you in mind.
Of course, kitchen professionals often need to spend several hours on their feet, and they cannot afford to sacrifice support, protection, and comfort when they select shoes. Buying inferior shoes can cause foot problems like corns, achy feet, and injured ligaments or bones. Bad shoes might even cause ankle, knee, and back problems because of an improper stance or gait.
The good news is that some companies make shoes out of sustainable and vegan materials that also satisfy a chef’s tough requirements for work shoes! This means that they have been specially designed to provide cushioning, support, and stability for standing all day. Additionally, the tops of the shoes should protect feet against accidental spills, and the soles should be skid-resistant.
Are Vegan Shoes Always Eco-Friendly?
In order to be considered vegan, the shoes cannot be made out of animal products. They have to be totally constructed from vegetable or man-made sources. In order to be considered totally eco-friendly, these shoes have to be made out of sustainable materials using a minimum of energy.
It is not that easy to find these shoes. Just because shoes are totally made out of vegan materials, it does not always mean that they are made out of sustainable materials or have a low carbon footprint. In fact, some shoes that are made out of petroleum products might have required less energy for production than some shoes that are made out of animal products. It is not that easy to find chef shoes made from materials that can satisfy both requirements of being eco-friendly and vegan.
Eco Friendly Vegan Chef Shoes
Some chefs and other kitchen workers select running or walking shoes because they have been designed to provide comfort, motion control, cushioning and support. The problem is that athletic shoes might not present a very stylish image when worn with a uniform or something dressier. Additionally, some workplaces may have a dress code that forbids wearing athletic shoes too. You might wonder if it is possible to find stylish shoes that can fulfill the additional requirements of being supportive, vegan, and eco-friendly.
Dansko Women’s Vegan Pro Chenille clog has been compared to athletic shoes because of their support, cushioning, and upper foot protection. Yet, they are quite stylish and feature a modest heel. Dankso is one brand that is often considered when people need to buy shoes that can get them through a long day of working on their feet all day, and this model is perfect for kitchen professionals who want to combine style with sensible shoes.
The woven chenille top gives these shoes a classic look that does not scream out that they are work clogs. Meanwhile the man-made sole provides both cushioning and a firm arch support. The unique shape of the sole, called a “rocker bottom,” actually aids your stride to it reduces fatigue. These are truly great-looking shoes that actually work with you.
Customers have said that these shoes tend to run a little large, so you might need to buy them a half-size to a whole size smaller than your typical shoes or try a couple of pairs on to get the right size. That is really the only major moderately negative comment, and most customers are very pleased after they find the right fit.
A few customers did not like the look of the shoe, but others liked it a lot. If you like a classic tweedy looking top, you will probably like these too. If you prefer a more contemporary look, you might want to keep hunting for shoes.
Furthermore, Dansko selects materials, designs, and construction methods specifically to help their customers avoid foot, ankle, back, and knee injuries. As long as you find a pair with the right fit for your feet, you should be satisfied with these supportive work clogs.
The solar industry started booming last year. People from all over the world have started installing solar panels in their homes. Analysts say that the boom in the solar industry is the result of people realizing that they can save a lot of money through the use of solar energy. Another reason more and more people are starting to use photovoltaic power is that there is increasing concern for the environment. It may not be apparent, but most people are starting to get genuinely concerned about the harmful effects of fossil fuels on the environment.
Despite the boom in the industry and its prospects looking good, it is currently facing a major setback. What is really alarming about this setback is that it is being caused by the government. I am writing this post because the government recently started a rollback on their incentives for the solar industry. This rollback has affected so many people who work in the industry. Because of the rollback, companies have started cutting staff. Some companies have even left the industry outright, deeming it as unprofitable.
The rollback is a blatantly backwards move on the part of the government. Other governments wholeheartedly encourage the use of solar power. In India and Spain, the use of solar power now stands in equal footing with the use of fossil fuels. In these countries, solar power now accounts for the energy needs of large parts of their populations. These countries do not face disadvantages resulting from the use of solar energy. This only goes to show that there really is no disadvantage to be gained from the widespread use of solar power.
I recently talked to friend of mine who works at a personal injury lawyer Toronto law firm. This friend of mine usually deals with workplace injury cases, and one of his clients used to own a company in the solar industry. His client told him that he exited the industry because he could not afford to continue operating a safe working environment for his workers. The costs of properly maintaining factories had become too expensive for him.
Because the lawyer’s client had to close down his factories, most of his workers lost their primary source of income. The only thing he could do to make it up to them was to give them a hefty severance package. Although it does not amount to a stable job, the lawyer’s client was at least relieved to know that it was enough to cover for one of his worker’s legal woes. The former worker got into a car crash, and he used the money he received to hire one of the best car accident lawyers in Toronto. As for his other workers, the lawyer’s client does not know if he was able to provide enough compensation for them.
One of the reasons the government is cutting down on their incentives is pressure from the fossil fuel industry. The fossil fuel industry wants to penalize the use of renewable energy. This is because they know that in time, the solar industry is going to become a huge competitor for them.
These are tough times for the solar industry. The only thing that can set it back on the right course is if the government decides to do the right thing. Let’s hope that things will turn for the better soon!